The Uganda Country Coordinating’s (UCCM) Executive Committee comprises of the UCCM Chairperson, Vice- Chairperson and the Chairpersons of all the UCCM Committees namely Programme Oversight committee; Finance and Procurement Committee; Resource Mobilization and Proposal Development Committee and one UCCM member elected at large by the UCCM Board.
Roles and Responsibilities of the UCCM Executive Committee
The core functions of the executive committee are:
- Review grants performance recommendations from Programme Oversight Committee, Finance and Procurement Committee and Resource Mobilization and Proposal Development Committee for onward decision and actions at the UCCM meetings.
- Oversee implementation of decisions of the Uganda CCM
- Work with and facilitate the Uganda CCM Secretariat to follow up Uganda CCM decisions
- Make decisions of an operational nature only in case of urgency to meet the desired Uganda CCM action.
- Facilitate to expedite signature of relevant documents relating to the Global Fund and other stakeholders.
- Identify bottlenecks in Uganda CCM functionality and report back to the Uganda CCM for remedial action.
- Mobilise financial and other resources for supporting CCM activities
- Work with the Secretariat to review and fine-tune the Uganda CCM meeting agenda to make it manageable while avoiding censorship of Uganda CCM member contributions to the agenda
- Work with other committees and the Secretariat to propose and arrange for technical assistance to support the Uganda CCM