The major objective of the Finance and Procurement committee is to provide oversight in reviewing, investigating and resolving the financial and procurement technical issues related to grants implementation by the Principal Recipients (PRs) to ensure that funds are fully accounted for and procurement of commodities and services is effectively and efficiently done.
Functions of the Finance & Planning Committee
- Oversee the financial management and procurement procedures of the Principle Recipients in relation to implementation of Global Fund grants
- Oversee the procurement activities of the Principle Recipient in relation to Global Fund grants
- Oversee the expenditures of the Global Fund grants by the Principle Recipient and grant absorption
- Support the UCCM Program Oversight Committee in matters related to Principle Recipient’s financial management and procurement activities during grant implementation.
- Oversee the financial management and procedures of the UCCM Secretariat in relation to supporting UCCM activities
- Oversee the UCCM Secretariat in the preparation of the UCCM annual work-plan and budget
- Oversee the expenditures of the UCCM Secretariat
- Oversee the procurement activities of the UCCM secretariat in relation to UCCM activities
- Oversee the UCCM Secretariat in the preparation of the UCCM annual procurement plan